We offer the following range of services for residential and small commercial schemes:
- Initial Consultation
- Site Survey
- Concept and outline Plans
- Sketches of Proposals
- Full Construction Drawings
- Planting Plans
- Lighting Plans
- Tenders to assist selection of landscape contractors
- Project Management
- Plant supply, placing and planting
- Landscape materials supply
- On-going Maintenance
We would be delighted to show you our portfolio which includes designs and planting schemes for the following styles of gardens:
- Farmhouse gardens
- Small town/urban gardens
- A large contemporary country garden
- Large wildlife friendly garden (including a large pond)
- A number of driveway/front gardens where planting and car parking have been combined to great effect.
Why employ a garden designer?
Employing the services of a professional garden designer has many benefits that save you money in the long term:
- A garden designer will save you time and money by designing a garden that suits your budget and needs by matching materials suitable to the budget and providing a full package of design drawings, scopes of works for the garden build to commence.
- A professional garden designer will have the experience and knowledge to take a full brief, and translate this into an easy to understand design - full of creative and innovative hard (paths, terraces) and soft (plants) landscaping ideas
- Your garden designer will be a trained in horticulture with the ability to choose and place combinations of plants that suit the climate, soil, and aspect.
- The designer is also fully trained to handle all of the technical aspects of the design - from dealing with complex slopes, levels and drainage issues through to drawing complex construction drawings for contractors to work off.
A well designed and built garden is a long-term investment that adds value to your home - and personal enrichment as you use & entertain in the garden!